Welcome to Joechao's blog

I am just an enthusiast. Don't feel too bad if my unprofessional comments make you angry.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Remaking Humanity!?

An article on Forbes.com: “Remaking Humanity” says: “… about 600 million years ago, our worm-like ancestors …co-opted the openings and apparatus that they already had handy for excretion to do the job (shedding sperm and eggs). Shedding gametes, shedding feces…similar tasks, right? … What if that worm-like ancestor instead used its other body opening, the mouth, to expel gametes?”

I though I have thought about many “what it” scenarios, but this is the most horrific. I am happy I don't have that thing in my mouth. Otherwise a sneeze of a guy will drive the surrounding gals crazy. In addition, President Clinton will be too busy in his oral, I mean oval office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home